Les publicationsThématique 4
Interfaces homme/matériel – homme/environnement
- Giandolini M, Horvais N, Rossi J, Millet GY, Morin JB, and Samozino P. Acute and delayed peripheral and central neuromuscular alterations induced by a short and intense downhill trail run. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports in press.
- Giandolini M, Horvais N, Rossi J, Millet GY, Samozino P, and Morin JB. Foot strike pattern differently affects the axial and transverse components of shock acceleration and attenuation in downhill trail running. Journal of biomechanics in press.
- Racinais S, Gaoua N, Mtibaa K, Whiteley R, Hautier C, and Alhammoud M. Effect of Cold on Proprioception and Cognitive Function in Elite Alpine Skiers. International journal of sports physiology and performance in press.
- Hintzy F, and Horvais N. Non-circular chainring improves aerobic cycling performance in non-cyclists. Eur J Sport Sci 16: 427-432, 2016.
- Pavailler S, Hintzy F, Horvais N, and Forestier N. Cutaneous stimulation at the ankle: a differential effect on proprioceptive postural control according to the participants' preferred sensory strategy. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research 9: 2016.
- Debevec T, Pialoux V, Saugy J, Schmitt L, Cejuela R, Mury P, Ehrstroem S, Faiss R, and Millet GP. Prooxidant/Antioxidant Balance in Hypoxia: A Cross-Over Study on Normobaric vs. Hypobaric "Live High-Train Low". PloS one 10: 2015.
- Falda-Buscaiot T, and Hintzy F. Comparison of muscle activation pattern between alpine skiing and snowboarding. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 18: 1936-1937, 2015.
- Frauziols F, Molimard J, Navarro L, Badel P, Viallon M, Testa R, and Avril S. Prediction of the biomechanical effects of compression therapy by finite element modeling and ultrasound elastography. IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering 62: 1011-1019, 2015.
- Genevois C, Reid M, Rogowski I, and Crespo M. Performance Factors Related to the Different Tennis Backhand Groundstrokes: A Review. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 14: 194-202, 2015.
- Hintzy F, Cavagna J, and Horvais N. Evolution of perceived footwear comfort over a prolonged running session. Foot (Edinburgh, Scotland) 25: 220-223, 2015.
- Pierrat B, Millot C, Molimard J, Navarro L, Calmels P, Edouard P, and Avril S. Characterisation of Knee Brace Migration and Associated Skin Deformation During Flexion by Full-Field Measurements. Experimental Mechanics 55: 349-360, 2015.
- Pierrat B, Molimard J, Navarro L, Avril S, and Calmels P. Evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of knee braces based on computational modeling. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 18: 646-661, 2015.
- Pierrat B, Oullion R, Molimard J, Navarro L, Combreas M, Avril S, Philippot R, and Calmels P. Characterisation of in-vivo mechanical action of knee braces regarding their anti-drawer effect. Knee 22: 80-87, 2015.
- Rogowski I, Creveaux T, Triquigneaux S, Mace P, Gauthier F, and Sevrez V. Tennis Racket Vibrations and Shock Transmission to the Wrist during Forehand Drive. PloS one 10: e0132925, 2015.
- Rossi J, Berton E, and Vigouroux L. Effects of racket weight distribution on forehand strokes in tennis. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 18 Suppl 1: 2044-2045, 2015.
- Rossi J, Goislard De Monsabert B, Berton E, and Vigouroux L. Handle Shape Affects the Grip Force Distribution and the Muscle Loadings During Power Grip Tasks. Journal of applied biomechanics 31: 430-438, 2015.
- Rossi J, Piponnier E, Vincent L, Samozino P, and Messonnier L. Influence of Ergometer Design on Physiological Responses during Rowing. International journal of sports medicine 36: 947-951, 2015.
- Rupp T, Mallouf TLR, Perrey S, Wuyam B, Millet GY, and Verges S. CO2 Clamping, Peripheral and Central Fatigue during Hypoxic Knee Extensions in Men. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 47: 2513-2524, 2015.
- Rupp T, Racinais S, Bringard A, Lapole T, and Perrey S. Modulation of exercise-induced spinal loop properties in response to oxygen availability. European journal of applied physiology 115: 471-482, 2015.
- Blache Y, de Fontenay BP, and Monteil K. The effects of seat height and foot placement on lumbar spine load during sit-to-stand tasks. Ergonomics 57: 1687-1695, 2014.
- Bonnaire R, Han WS, Molimard J, Calmels P, and Convert R. Biomechanical analysis and modelling of lumbar belt: parametric study. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 17: 62-63, 2014.
- Bonnaire R, Verhaeghe M, Molimard J, Calmels P, and Convert R. Characterization of a pressure measuring system for the evaluation of medical devices. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H-Journal of Engineering in Medicine 228: 1264-1274, 2014.
- Creveaux T, Sevrez V, Coste B, and Rogowski I. Methodological contribution to study the vibratory behaviour of tennis rackets following real forehand drive impact. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 17 Suppl 1: 150-151, 2014.
- Debevec T, Pialoux V, Mekjavic IB, Eiken O, Mury P, and Millet GP. Moderate Exercise Blunts Oxidative Stress Induced by Normobaric Hypoxic Confinement. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 46: 33-41, 2014.
- Pierrat B, Molimard J, Navarro L, Avril S, and Calmels P. Evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of knee orthoses: A combined experimental-numerical approach. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H-Journal of Engineering in Medicine 228: 533-546, 2014.
- Rimaud D, Convert R, and Calmels P. In vivo measurement of compression bandage interface pressures: the first study. Annals of physical and rehabilitation medicine 57: 394-408, 2014.
- Rogowski I, Creveaux T, Cheze L, and Dumas R. Scapulothoracic kinematics during tennis forehand drive. Sports Biomechanics 13: 166-175, 2014.
- Rogowski I, Creveaux T, Cheze L, Mace P, and Dumas R. Effects of the Racket Polar Moment of Inertia on Dominant Upper Limb Joint Moments during Tennis Serve. PloS one 9: 2014.
- Rossi J, de Monsabert BG, Berton E, and Vigouroux L. Does handle shape influence prehensile capabilities and muscle coordination? Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 17 Suppl 1: 172-173, 2014.
- Rupp T, Esteve F, Bouzat P, Lundby C, Perrey S, Levy P, Robach P, and Verges S. Cerebral hemodynamic and ventilatory responses to hypoxia, hypercapnia, and hypocapnia during 5 days at 4,350 m. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 34: 52-60, 2014.
- Rupp T, Jubeau M, Lamalle L, Warnking JM, Millet GY, Wuyam B, Esteve F, Levy P, Krainik A, and Verges S. Cerebral volumetric changes induced by prolonged hypoxic exposure and whole-body exercise. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 34: 1802-1809, 2014.
- Sevrez V, Creveaux T, Dumas R, Cheze L, Mace P, and Rogowski I. Influence of racket on the variability of humerothoracic joint kinematics during tennis serve: a preliminary study. Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering 17 Suppl 1: 152-153, 2014.